Friday, January 13, 2017

Day 13 of 365

Image result for friday meme

Hello, there...
You may notice I didn't blog yesterday...but probably not because people have way better things to do than read my complaints about why I can't eat spaghetti and bread for every meal.

Yesterday I was really fighting cravings...so bad I may or may not have had a mental breakdown and cried for chocolate for twenty-three minutes.

As per Facebook, if you have been #keepingupwiththegiomundos you probably noticed Anthony slipped me half of a mini Reese to mix in my oatmeal. MmMmMmm!

Today I allowed myself to have the smallest piece of cheese pizza one could ever consume (about 4 bites worth). I didn't feel guilty either. A mother I babysit for told me "back on the wagon", and she is 100% right! As long as I am within my allowed fat, sugar, and carbs, why not have a slice a pizza every 2 weeks?! It crushed my craving and it made me so happy! Lord knew I needed a break today, and that little slice of heaven was IT.

I recently accepted a short term tutoring position at work until February. With this being said I will unfortunately be arriving home around 7 PM a few days a week and 6 on the other days. Therefore, Anthony will have to prepare some of our dinners for the first time ever! Today I texted Anthony the following steps for spaghetti squash:

1- Halve the squash
2-Rub some EVOO on the insides
3- Pinch of salt, pepper, Italian seasoning
4- Bake on 350 for 30 min and check

I came home and this man who has never cooked a meal in his life had it down to perfection. NAILED IT.


As I took it out I mixed together what was left of my moms marinara and Trader Joe's sauce...tasted it and I almost dry heaved. I messed it up so bad!

So of course I begin to sob because at this point I am legit hangry and Anth put in the time and effort to try something new. He is literally a lifesaver and always know JUST what to say. He was throwing out suggestions for about fifteen minutes before I caved, and we decided on ordering from Panera.



We decided to just get chicken Caesar salads with a baguette and eat out left over chili (for the 9th time this week). We need to grocery shop really bad; I felt like such a scavenger looking for something, ANYTHING to woof down.

THANK YOU, PANERA!

Today I went 6g over my fat allowance, but at this point of exhaustion I really don't care!
I am still under my sugar (54 g left) and  I ate within my calories today, so I am happy.

I made a few meals for this weekend tonight while Anth ran to grab dinner:





Buffalo chicken strips for salad, and BBQ pork chops for dinner.  I know BBQ sauce has sugar but AGAIN, anything in moderation for me is good.


I feel like I am killing this whole "eating healthy thing"...I just wish the weight would fall off. I plan to go to the gym this weekend to boost the process. I am having trouble finding the energy to do so. My second plan is to buy a canister of pink lemonade spark by Advocare so I can power through the sleepy portions of the day.



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

As always.

#Gioliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment