Sunday, January 15, 2017

Day 15 out of 365



Image result for aaron rodgers meme

Yes, Aaron...yes I do.


Happy Sunday, y'all!

Today's weather had me really down in the dumps. However today started off really great! Grandma and I took a trip to Starbucks where I ate like a champ for basically no calories! I was STUFFED.


For lunch Anthony made some of the Wegman's baked chicken strips which are only 150 calories for 2! I feel like I definitely over did it today, but I am still within all of my numbers except for sodium/1 gram over my carbs.


Wanna know the best way to eat whole wheat crusted pizza? Throw it out and order out.

So I had some leftover dough I bought when I was in Ohio a few months ago. I decided to give it a go. Anthony said the crust tasted like a bagel...........

He really liked it though. I put myself down for three pieces in Myfitnesspal because I'm not too sure what the exact measurements are. It cooked relatively thin, but it was nice and crispy. The toppings consisted of tops sauce (I added pizza seasoning from Christmas Tree Shop), fat free mozzarella, turkey pepperoni, and mushrooms on my half.

I have to say I thought that would be satisfying, but now my stomach hurts really bad- hahahaha...









In the words of Martin Luther King JR., 

Image result for determination quotes MLK


On a super tiny side note, I am down 6.4 pounds in 15 days...I'll take it.


2 comments: