Sunday, January 8, 2017

Day 8 of 365


Image result for aaron rodgers meme

Happy  Sunday!

We didn't do much today as Anthony had a wicked headache and this stupid tooth has officially created its own pulse. Lovely.

Today we ate a lot of yummy food; well I did, Anthony enjoys the simple things in life like chicken sausage with ketchup... haha <3

Okay so for breakfast I took Gram to Starbucks like we do at least one day out of the weekend.  I got this amazing oatmeal with blueberries with a couple drops of agave syrup with a nonfat grande cappuccino with one pump of sugar free flavoring, YASSSSS QUEEN:



Both of these heaven sent goodies were only a whopping 242 calories!

For lunch I made us buffalo grilled chicken salad with a serving of croutons (6...really?), cucumbers, tomatoes, and bell pepper with yogurt ranch dressing which is a surprising 45 calories per serving and we only use half of that!


Our lunch was 263 calories in total.

For snack today I literally couldn't stop eating...at one point I had a banana, and then an apple a little later, and then a serving of Cheez-its. Do you know how hard it is to eat 29 reduced fat Cheez-its?! I also made Buffalo Cauliflower too! Two batches of it because the first was an epic fail because I marinated it prior to baking the florets first. I also had a bite of Anthony's chicken sausage which I still calorie counted! I also had an iced coffee from Tim Hortons with a shot of sugar free vanilla flavoring and one sugar (which sits on the bottom and wasn't touched). I saved half for the morning or else I would have been over my sugar goal for the day. My snacks for the day were 354 calories which is nothing because I used to eat that in one scoop of ice cream walking by the freezer- HA!





Left to right: last weeks serving size, healthier lifestyle serving size. #wherestherest

Dinner was absolutely amazing! I had a huge serving of salmon; 7 oz! I paired it with 2 oz of long grain brown rice and 2.5 oz of beet noodles. AMAZING! The only thing I wasn't too pumped about was that my honey soy sauce glaze was like...nowhere to be tasted. merp.



On a positive note, I am under my daily calories, fat, and sugar and I AM FULL. My goals for this week include drinking a gallon of water a day and heading back to the gym.

Daily note from Anthony- "this is the heaviest I have ever been...maybe I'll play football this summer...or run again...like to Isle View for a burger and then walk home...or call an Uber if it's here yet. #YOLO

As always,
Thanks for the read!

#Gioliciousness


helpful hint for the day- don't buy a scale and weigh yourself after you woof down a pound of food for dinner...how awful...debating whether or not to smash it tomorrow.











No comments:

Post a Comment