Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 3 of 365

Day 3!



Here's the dirty details from today! I am still under my calorie goal but my sugar is still higher than I'd like:


Breakfast:
Egg white & Cheese on an english muffin

Lunch:
1 cup of strawberries, 1 cup of lettuce with a 4 oz chicken breast, chobani yogurt



Snack:
Low fat cheese stick

Dinner:
Turkey/lean beef chili with a ciabatta roll

Drinks- I did have an iced coffee in the morning with 1 cream 1 sugar and tonight I tried the pumpkin spiced Starbucks espresso sold in the big jugs in the stores...with that in mind here are my thoughts for tomorrow; I am going to have 1 cup of fruit tomorrow with an egg and an egg white and cut the bread, for lunch I plan to finish off the chili, and for dinner I am going to cook up salmon with my asparagus. Rather than a coffee I am going to chug water and get a canister of Advocare Spark to fully replace my coffee. As far as boosting my metabolism I will try to sneak a handful of almonds in between meals. 


helpful hints- I got 2k more steps today at work than I have all week being home. Due to this, I was given 170 more calories to eat! If you have any suggestions, as always comment here or on facebook.
As always,
Thanks for reading!
Gioliciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment