Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 2 of 365

Day 2...Why am I still fat?

Hi everyone! I hope all my teacher friends and admins are enjoying their last day of winter break! I am SO ready to go back tomorrow.

Okay, so first thing's first! This morning I showed up an hour early to my dentist appointment which is luckily only two and a half minutes from my house...so I got to come home and start turning our house back into the norm by putting our Christmas and winter decor away. While getting ready for the dentist I had to ask myself one question...is it still socially acceptable to dress like this to go in public when you're 25?


The answer is yes...yes it is...you're welcome Doc.

So while I was gripping the dentists chair during a relaxing 45 minute filling I was contemplating going to the gym today because after all this is all about my journey to becoming "healthier", right? But then I decided that since I probably burned 934 calories sweating at the dentist I was basically all set for today. 

Onto a serious note, yesterday (Day 1) I was under my calories for the day as I started the day with this gourmet meal:




Ummmm, where's my real breakfast?

After this fulfilling meal (can you sense my sarcasm here?), Anthony and  I spent New Years day bowling with our family..check this hot outfit out:


I don't know whats more appealing? My choice of Lulu's or my missing ankles. It was a really fun time spending the afternoon with family! The evening continued in the same matter. Check out this AMAZING boneless skinless Buffalo chicken dad hooked me up with!


It was a really great dinner! I also indulged in some raw shrimp with cocktail sauce- MMM!

Back to today! Day 2!

So today Anth and I did an errand run to Tops to get some yummy food to try chili for the first time together. We decided to do half ground turkey half lean beef with chili beans, black beans diced tomato, corn, celery, carrots, tomato sauce, and some chili seasoning... here's a look!



My only weakness at this point it Tim Horton's Iced Caps...although I do get them made with milk, it is still way too much sugar. If anyone has alternatives that help crave that sweet taste with coffee, please let me know! I also enjoy Starbucks coffee with milk but it is really expensive.  Anthony's only complaint at this time is why do we have kitchen washcloths AND bath washcloths...that's my guy!
😊💗

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Many thanks,
Gioliciousness


Helpful hint for the day- Link your Fitbit to MyFitnessPal for an extra motivator! I will be doing extra student monitoring tomorrow to get more steps in!

No comments:

Post a Comment