Monday, January 9, 2017

Day 9 of 365



Image result for happy monday

Happy Monday!

I don't really have too much to say today due to simply eating leftovers! Egg white and cheese on an english muffin for breakfast, an apple and a yogurt for lunch, and cabbage casserole later on with ground chicken. However dinner was amazing! I had leftover salmon (4.5 oz), 2 oz brown rice, and 2  oz of beet noodles. After I ate that I still had 700 calories left for the day. So0o0o I helped myself to some Wegmans chicken strips that I brushed in Buffalo hot sauce, some in Dinosaur BBQ sauce, and left some plain. THEY WERE AMAZING. Anthony had a great idea; he dipped his in Trader Joes traditional marinara sauce so I copied! So in total today I have eaten 1,193 calories and still have 472 left. I am going to use it to have a little snack later. 




Thanks for reading!

As always.
#Gioliciousness


Helpful hint- Even if mother continues to have fresh, warm bread delivered- DO NOT EAT IT.





Oh and a real quick positive note- I lost 3.5 lbs in 7 days.



No comments:

Post a Comment