Saturday, January 14, 2017

Day 14 out of 365



Happy Saturday!

 I am currently writing under light medication due to the most repulsive toothache...again...so please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes!

Here's a look at what  I made today!








Guess what?! THEY WERE AWFUL. Anthony and I were in tears laughing so hard...that bad. It was such a healthy and light recipe we were really excited. Even with a little whip cream garnish we were gagging...what a shame...

So I tried one more recipe for a snack *early dinner*:



Cauliflower nacho dish...this was amazing! I threw in some taco seasoned chicken, 2 tbsp of light sour cream and salsa. My serving was 341 calories. Anthony suggested I let the cauliflower get crispier and then put everything else on. He says the darker pieces taste like "a baked french fry".

I still have 816 calories left for the day but it's already 4 pm and we are content.


If you are going to Czaja and Aprils Lulu party tonight, have a blast! Sorry I couldn't make it ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment