Friday, January 6, 2017

Day 6 of 365


Image result for happy friday
Happy Friday, y'all!

I'm keeping this short, sweet, and to the point because I basically ate the same thing as yesterday! With that being said I have so many funny stories about tonight. Remember how I said mental health is important? Anthony and I are having our niece Maria sleep over tonight. She is 8 and is totally the most outgoing girl I ever met! Hanging out with her is so fun and makes my entire world. Life is so busy, so when we are able to spend time together it makes my entire life. She threw about 15 bulls-eyes playing darts tonight, did my make up, played Jenga, and a Disney board game, and also colored!

THE FUNNIEST PART was when Maria told me she enjoys watching channel 39 because My 600 lb life is on. I nearly fell of my chair laughing!

Lastly, Maria lost her tooth today, so Anth and I get to play tooth fairy for the first time ever! Maria requested we leave her cookies and milk so she doesn't get tired...anths reply... "TOOTH FAIRY'S GONNA EAT TONIGHT"...typical haha!

Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for reading!


Image result for toothfairy


No comments:

Post a Comment