Saturday, January 7, 2017

Day 7 of 365


7 days of eating terrible makes one weak!

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday! Today marks my 7th day of eating clean! I feel so much better already! My energy levels have increased so much; usually on the weekends I just want down time at home, but this weekend I have already done so much more than the norm and I LOVE IT! I'll probably lounge around all day tomorrow but we are firm believers that Sunday is the day of rest in this household. 

OKAY! SO HERE'S THE SCOOP:

I went to Denny's this morning and was still able to eat really clean and was super full after!
I had 2 egg whites, wheat toast, fruit, and yogurt- YUM!

After Denny's I took my niece to Wegmans with me- she was such an amazing little helper!
Check out these amazing finds:



The woman who was handing out samples with the beet noodles paired it with a cranberry walnut light cheese spread- OMG SOLD. I plan to make spaghetti with them though, they are SO good.

Today I made another pot of chili. This week I used boneless skinless chicken breast and threw about a pound in the Ninja and grounded my own chicken for it. I'm so domesticated! I added the usual corn, celery, onion, carrots, bell pepper, kidney beans, red beans, black beans, but this time I added a can of rotel...YUM!

Lunch- Since I went to Wegmans I couldn't resist grabbing a package of sushi for 280 calories for a roll.  I ate that so quick it was amazing!

Snack- So because it's Saturday I may or may not have helped myself to this..

...the whole thing...

Dinner- We each had a bowl of the chili. I am so happy it came out even better than the last batch!

My plans for tomorrow are super exciting.  I am making buffalo cauliflower with salmon and brown rice and salad! YUMMMMMMM





A note from Anthony...


"went outside to let Gracie out, look what I found"

If you see Anth, make sure you tell him you thoroughly enjoyed his picked dandelion in January buried in the snow..................


Image result for laughing emoji




Stay tuned to see how this amazing salmon turns out tomorrow!



helpful hint:
Image result for it takes 7 days to make a habit

This is totally for me today,
all I want is PIZZA.

1 comment:

  1. Ally you guys are doing great! You have even inspired me to starting working on my blog again and it also includes eating healthy, losing weight and working out. You the best girl! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete