Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Day 4 of 365

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!



OKAY! So here's the daily scoop! I caved on coffee this morning, but I decided to get splenda instead. YUCK. I only drank about half of the medium iced coffee. One of my amazing coworkers gave me an Advocare spark packet to put in my water. It helped a lot with my energy today; I lasted until about 2:45 before I started to crash...usually it happens around 12! This might sound crazy, but even after only FOUR days I feel a lot more energized. It's wonderful! As many of you guys know I have really bad anxiety that often creates rapid heartbeat with occasional flutters and a bounded pulse. I feel that a lot of that has been alleviated in just these short few days. My master plan is to eliminate all processed and chemically altered foods to see how much that helps as well. I have been given soooo much great advice this week! I am taking everyone's advice and looking into it all- so keep it coming! 

Today's Menu 

Breakfast- egg white and cheese on english muffin

Morning snack- cheese stick

Lunch- this was my FAVORITE!!! Chocolate cherry chobani greek yogurt with strawberries dunked into it...OH MY LAWWWWWWWWWWD, and a cup of chili

afternoon snack- apple

dinner- 4 oz salmon with asparagus and green beans (sister approved- she added mashed potatoes to her plate)





Here's what it looks like:


I still have 600 calories left to eat, but I am really content. I ate almost all of my fat and sugar, so I feel like my choices are pretty limited at this point. 

On a terrible side note- look what my mother made today and it is breaking my heart



 Are you kidding me?! ALL FROM SCRATCH.

Thanks for all of your reads, comments, and support!

Gioliciousness



helpful hint- it is wonderful to have a husband who enjoys watching you thrive and brings you a teaspoon of peanut butter at night to help fight that sweet craving!



No comments:

Post a Comment