Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 5 of 365...I GOT STONED!



Okay that sounds really, really bad. I went to Kalu Salon and Spa on NF Blvd for a 90 minute hot stone massage thanks to Anthony (happy birthday gift to me!)


This information obviously isn't food related but definitely health related. It took me a long time to start doing things for myself and saying "no" to too many favors and side jobs. Don't get me wrong I absolutely positively love doing things for others, it's the reason I fell in love with teaching. But sometimes lets be real, it becomes a lot of extra energy when you're barely hanging on day by day as it is! In a sense this rant is basically me telling you that it is okay to take a mental health break for yourself! I totally jinxed myself this morning by saying "I hope I have the worst day ever so I really enjoy my massage"...well truth be told I NAILED THAT ONE.

Okay foodies, so here's what today looked like:

Breakfast- Don't judge! I had SUCH a craving for eggs...so I fried up two eggs and an egg white

I had THREE sips of coffee today- HOLLAAA!

Lunch- Chicken breast, lettuce, and a greek yogurt

Snack- apple

Dinner- 2 more eggs and a piece of wheat toast and a yogurt!

I am so satisfied with today's meals...somehow I still have 800 calories left, but I'm not hungry and am definitely not eating this late!

On an extra positive note today- I haven't eaten half of my allowed sugar for the day or carbs...I know  I should have probably eaten more veggies to get those carbs in but I am totally not feeling it today- merppp.

I HAVE A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR ALL OF MY READERS!!!


My friend's business is growing and she's looking to add some savvy, smart and hardworking people who want a vaca fund, extra income stream, a change or just looking for some fun! It's flexible since it's work from home (or anywhere on your smart phone/laptop) around whatever schedule you might have since it's totally virtual. She's based in the US, Canada and just launched into Australia so the opportunity is hot! Let me know if you're interested and I can pass your info to her! (Also, if you have friends or family in Australia or Canada...the two newest countries they've gone into please let me know, always looking to network there!!)

Please, Please, Please contact me for more information!
You won't be sorry!!
💓

No comments:

Post a Comment